Oxford University Press offers students and instructors a comprehensive ancillary package for Public Relations.
Oxford’s Dashboard learning management system features a streamlined interface that connects instructors and students with the functions they perform most often, simplifying the learning experience to save instructors time and put students’ progress first. Dashboard’s prebuilt assessments were created specifically to accompany Public Relations and are automatically graded so that instructors can see student progress instantly. Dashboard includes the following resources:
- Multiple Choice Quizzes: For each chapter of the textbook, there are quizzes to test student comprehension of important facts and concepts introduced in the chapter.
- Interactive Flashcards: Each chapter’s key terms are provided as interactive flashcards to aid in self-study.
Available at no additional cost, the Companion Website provides students with the following review resources:
- Chapter Overviews: Detailed outlines give an overview of each chapter.
- Flashcards: Interactive flashcard activities are an effective way for students to learn and review all of the important terminology.
- Activities: Each chapter includes a set of activities aimed at building student comprehension.
- Assessments: Each chapter comes with an assessment, allowing students to test themselves outside of the classroom.
- Web Links: These links will provide students with outside, supplementary reading.
Public Relations is available as an eBook via Redshelf, Vitalsource and Chegg.
Contact your Oxford University Press Sales Representative for more information.