Oxford University Press is proud to offer a complete and authoritative supplements package for both instructors and students. When you adopt Public Relations, you will have access to a truly exemplary set of ancillary materials to enhance teaching and support students’ learning.
Ancillary Resource Center (ARC)
A convenient, instructor-focused destination for resources to accompany Public Relations. Accessed online through individual user accounts, the ARC provides instructors with access to up-to-date ancillaries at any time while guaranteeing the security of grade-significant resources. In addition, it allows OUP to keep instructors informed when new content becomes available.Ancillary Resource Center The ARC for Public Relations includes:
- Instructor’s Manual: For each chapter of the textbook, the Instructor’s Manual includes the following:
- Chapter Overview
- Chapter Objectives
- Key Terms
- Case Study Discussions
- PowerPoint Resources: These lecture slides highlight key concepts, terms and examples, and incorporate images from each chapter.
- Test Bank: A complete test bank provides instructors with over 350 questions, including multiple-choice, short-answer, and essay questions.
- Computerized Test Bank: The Test Bank is also provided in Blackboard Diploma format (software included). Diploma makes it easy to create quizzes and exams using any combination of publisher-provided questions and an instructor’s own questions and to export those assessments for print or online delivery in a wide range of learning management system formats.
Oxford’s Dashboard learning management system features a streamlined interface that connects instructors and students with the functions they perform most often, simplifying the learning experience to save instructors time and put students’ progress first. Dashboard’s prebuilt assessments were created specifically to accompany Public Relations and are automatically graded so that instructors can see student progress instantly. Dashboard includes the following resources:
- Multiple Choice Quizzes: For each chapter of the textbook, there are quizzes to test student comprehension of important facts and concepts introduced in the chapter.
- Interactive Flashcards: Each chapter’s key terms are provided as interactive flashcards to aid in self-study.
LMS Course Cartridges
For those instructors who wish to use their campus learning management system, a course cartridge containing all of the Dashboard resources is available for a variety of e-learning environments.
Available at no additional cost, the Companion Website provides students with the following review resources:
- Chapter Overviews: Detailed outlines give an overview of each chapter.
- Flashcards: Interactive flashcard activities are an effective way for students to learn and review all of the important terminology.
- Activities: Each chapter includes a set of activities aimed at building student comprehension.
- Assessments: Each chapter comes with an assessment, allowing students to test themselves outside of the classroom.
- Web Links: These links will provide students with outside, supplementary reading.
Public Relations is available as an eBook via Redshelf, Vitalsource and Chegg.
Contact your Oxford University Press Sales Representative for more information.